¡¡
Moon5150

¡°If you ultimately want to purchase an item without regret, I strongly advise you to go for the Blow4D. It¡¯s worth the money.¡±

¡¡

Name: Yulki, Kim aka MOON5150

Genre: Psychedelic Trance

Infrasonic Gear : Blow4D, JM400T

Official Web site:

http://www.cyworld.com/astrovision

¡¡

The first time I¡¯ve found music was when I was 13. My father had a Sony Walkman that I took time to listen to daily. I¡¯ve developed a deep passion for music when listening to the song ¡°Shout¡± by Tears for fears.

¡¡

In the 80¡¯s Heavy Metal was extremely popular, so my friends and I have created tribute bands for various Metal artists at the time. I myself, has taken up the guitar; it was my first step into becoming a musician. I¡¯ve come across a crucial epiphany while playing in the band; the digital age was coming right around the corner. Computers and the internet were becoming widely popular. Through this kind of technology, world music was now easily accessible; through this, I¡¯ve first encountered ¡°electronic music¡±. In 1996, I¡¯ve attended the Busan film festival where I have first seen a documentary called ¡°Modulation¡± which depicts the electronic musicians around the world. After viewing this, I have completely fallen for the electronic music industry. Since then, I have made it my ambition to become the best electronic musician in the world.

The net is a very wonderful thing: I¡¯ve discovered a website called MP3.com which featured such geniuses of the electronic genre. I¡¯ve heard so many different kinds and tastes of music as well as sharing my own little bits of style. With these artists, Ive exchanged advices with them and competed with them. With this, I¡¯ve developed a taste for Psychedelic Trance and became the first DJ of this genre. Even to this day, I still produce this type of music.

Right now, we have a vocalist named ¡°Roseline¡± for my line of music as ¡°Mindcube¡±. This genre has a smoother melody much like traditional trance music. The reason why I¡¯ve chosen this path, is so that I may produce music for the public¡¯s tastes.

Many of the readers may have questions about instruments and musical equipments; I¡¯d like to address one of them. If you¡¯re curious about what the most important factor in producing quality music, it is all dependant on the monitor speaker. I¡¯ve come across many different problems with the monitor system over the past few years as a musician. This is why I was investing in a new monitor speaker that can give me great quality and sound. Originally, I was going to purchase the Fostex NF01A but a colleague of mine has referred me to the Infrasonic Blow4D. After comparing the two, I¡¯ve changed my mind completely.

Firstly, the most important factor that changed my decision was the fact that the Blow4D has a much better resolution. This is important because the monitor must be able to play a wide range of frequencies; which the Blow4D ultimately qualifies itself for. Likewise, the price is also important. The Blow4D¡¯s price is incomparable to the NF01A¡¯s price tag. If you ultimately want to purchase an item without regret, I strongly advise you to go for the Blow4D. It¡¯s worth the money.

¡¡

Discography

2003 - ¡°E.F.O (Electronic Flying Object)¡± the album (WoongJin Media, Korea)
2004 - ¡°DJ UNKLE¡± Electronic Information (With Moira) (EMI)
2004 - ¡°Cosmic Ally¡± the album (KM CULTURE RECORD,Korea)

2005 - ¡°Moodstone¡± the album Illusion (KM Culture)

2006 -¡°Moon5150¡± the single My Reality

2007 -¡°Moon5150¡± the single Hey!

2007 -¡°Moon5150¡± the single Maximum High Droid

2007 ‐ ¡°Jasmine‐Sweet Breath (Mindcube Mix)¡± single (Corealism, Korea)

2007- ¡°Lee Mario's Synth Pop Journey¡± (JMC entertainment & A.D.D USA,)

2008- ¡°Mindcube¡± the single Fly away

2008 -¡°Marronnier girls¡± remix album (JMC, Korea)

2008 - ¡°Mindcube¡± the single Waiting for the sun (Eng Mix)

2009- ¡°Mindcube¡± the single Turn and Turn

2009- ¡°We luv DJs¡± the album

2009- Club Miro resident DJ aka DJ Moon5150

¡¡
Resources